Unsurpassed 3-Year Limited Warranty
Warranty covers all Koenders Windmill products* for a period of three years from Date of Purchase, against defects in workmanship or material. The conditions of the Warranty and the extent of the responsibilities of Koenders Windmills Inc. under this Warranty are as follows:
- 1) Koenders Windmills Inc. will repair or replace, any part or material deemed to be defective by Koenders Windmills Inc., due to quality and/or workmanship, within a three year period from the initial purchase date;
- 2) Product returned for Warranty repair must be returned to the address specified by the Manufacturer, and any warranty product sent to the customer will be sent freight prepaid;
- 3) Warranty does not apply to product which has been subject to abuse, neglect, accident or incorrect installation;
- 4) Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from severe weather factors;
* Private Insurance coverage is recommended *
- 5) When a Pressure Release Valve has not been used, warranty coverage may
not apply to damages incurred to an Aeration system as a result of blocked
line. The use of a Freeze Control Unit is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED in
geographical areas where freeze up may be a concern.
- 6) If parts other than genuine Koenders parts are utilized for repair or attached to a Koenders Aeration system, warranty coverage may be void.
- 7) Proof of Date of Purchase is required for warranty service. Since the customer is responsible for assembly, set up and installation, please follow instructions carefully, to ensure the validity of warranty claims;
- 8) Warranty does not cover supplemental loss or damages arising from failure of
the windmill to function properly. Customer must check system regularly to
ensure the unit is functioning according to their requirements. Koenders
Windmills Inc. or its dealers do not cover loss of fish, wildlife or any
other consequential damages as a result of product failure.
- 9) If you have any warranty concerns, please contact Koenders Windmills Inc. at (306) 721-1495 (Canada).
- 1) Do Not attempt any service or repairs to the compressor with the blade turning or in any high wind situations;
- 2) Ensure the blade assembly is secured (even in low winds) when servicing or
repairing of the compressor is required. (A gust of wind can suddenly cause the
windmill head to turn at any time and cause a potentially dangerous situation for
the person trying to do the repairs);
- 3) Do Not allow children to play on or near the windmill;
- 4) Avoid being near the windmill during thunderstorms.
- 5) Use personal protective equipment when assembling windmill.
Return Materials Authorization
- A return materials authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning any product for a warranty concern.
- You can call the KWI warranty department at the following numbers:
- Toll Free – 1-877-888-7707
- Canada – (306) 721-1495
- Failure to obtain a RMA may result in the product being returned to the customer freight collect.
*Koenders Electric Aerators – EL2
have a 2 year Warranty
100% of our time is devoted to the design, testing and perfecting of our products.